[R] A couple of batch mode questions

Rich Shepard r@hep@rd @end|ng |rom @pp|-eco@y@@com
Wed Jul 25 22:02:33 CEST 2018

On Wed, 25 Jul 2018, Eric Berger wrote:

> You should be able to do all this within R. From what you have written I
> don't see a compelling reason to use scripts at the shell level.

Eric,

   The source() help page's last example calls a set of scripts to run
sequentially. I assume this is used to run the same .R script on each file,
with any file-specific variables used in each one. Perhaps I'm not seeing
how to pass parameters to the script call with source() so that the same .R
script can be automagically run for each imput file name. In my newness to
this it appears Rscript allows running the same script substituting inpu
file names based on arguments on the Rscript command line.

Regards,

Rich