[R] Formatting multi-way ANOVA output for spectra analysis

Fox, John j|ox @end|ng |rom mcm@@ter@c@
Thu Jul 26 04:07:26 CEST 2018

Dear Robert,

Although you don't say so, it sounds as if you may be using the Anova() function in the car package, which is what the R Commander uses for ANOVA. If so, in most cases, Anova() returns an object of class c("anova", "data.frame"), which can be manipulated as a data frame. To see this, try something like

str(Anova(your.model))

You should be able to extract, manipulate, and graph whatever components of the object interest you.

I hope this helps,
 John

John Fox
Professor Emeritus