[R] ESS issue: lines moved right 40 spaces

Eric Berger er|cjberger @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jul 27 09:45:13 CEST 2018

Hi Rich,
Thanks for posting this question.
I also use emacs with ESS for editing R files and I have been living with
the comment indentation problem you described.
Based on the comments in this thread I did a search and found a posted
solution that works for me. See
https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/ess-help/2016-May/010970.html

Best,
Eric