[R] a suggestion about the display of structural variants in R

Bogdan Tanasa t@n@@@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Jul 28 16:52:57 CEST 2018

Dear Boris,

good morning, and thank you for your message.  After thinking a bit more
yesterday, I believe that I could adapt the functionality of some R
packages that display the synteny regions across multiple species (here
please see an example Figure 1 from http://www.g3journal.org/
content/7/6/1775.figures-only),

although I have not found yet a R package that does this display (in my
case, instead of distinct species, I will just show distinct chromosomes
connected by translocations). If you have any suggestions, please let me
know.

thanks a lot,

-- bogdan