[R] a suggestion about the display of structural variants in R

Bogdan Tanasa t@n@@@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Jul 28 17:03:37 CEST 2018

Thank you Jeff. Yes, certainly, I posted a message on BioC too, although I
have not received any suggestions by now.

>>> https://bioconductor.org/packages/devel/bioc/vignettes/