[R] Saving objects in RData file in different name

Ivan Calandra c@|@ndr@ @end|ng |rom rgzm@de
Mon Jul 30 08:46:46 CEST 2018

Hi!

In those cases, I use R.utils::saveObject() and loadObject().
You would have to save each object separately though:

saveObject(x1, file="file.Rbin")
y <- loadObject(file="file.Rbin")

HTH
Ivan

--
Dr. Ivan Calandra
TraCEr, laboratory for Traceology and Controlled Experiments