[R] read txt file - date - no space

Mon Jul 30 19:26:27 CEST 2018

1) No.

2) The read.csv function is a s special case use of the more general read.table function that can handle any simple field separator.

3) Read the data in as character (I recommend using the stringsAsFactors=FALSE argument to read.table) and convert to an appropriate type from that form. e.g. [1]

[1] https://www.r-bloggers.com/using-dates-and-times-in-r/