[R] Plot Rclimdex or Climpact map with R

ouedraogo_agathe ouedr@ogo_@g@the @end|ng |rom y@hoo@|r
Tue Jul 31 02:23:20 CEST 2018

For example the packages compute some indices let's say total precipitation (annua). So i ll have for each station a table representing annual totals with the trend slope. So i would like to put them on a map ( a county in Kenya) so that i can easily see the trend spatially.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.
Hi Agathe,
You can start with the "maps" package:

# in an R session
install.packages("maps")
# assume you want a simple map containing France
map("world",xlim=c(-6.0,9.6),ylim=c(42,51.5))

then plot your data by the coordinates of the stations. You will
probably want to plot graphical elements to represent your data
values. There are a number of ways to represent more than one value at
a point with various combinations of shape, size, color and so on.
Perhaps with more information about what you want to display I could
be more specific.

Jim