[R] Last page on a multi page, faceted graph created using ggforce, loses its layout under a certain condition

Ashim Kapoor @@himk@poor @ending from gm@il@com
Fri Jun 1 14:00:21 CEST 2018

Dear All,

I posted this query on stack overflow but I received no replies so I am
posting it here so that someone here can take a look at this.

My query is that suppose the variable I am faceting by has 40 categories
and I want 3 categories per page( 1 row x 3 columns),then the last category
fills the entire second page. I want the last category to fill only the
left - most position in the grid and the remaining 2 places to be empty on
the last page.

Here is the link to the stackoverflow query which has a reprex in it as
well:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/50604211/facetting-a-graph-across-multiple-pages-and-keeping-the-same-layout-on-all-pag

Many thanks and Best Regards,
Ashim