[R] ROC within SEM

Palmer, Raymond F p@lmerr @ending from uth@c@@@edu
Wed Jun 6 19:37:50 CEST 2018

Dear R group.
Does anyone have an idea how to utilize a latent variable in an ROC (AUC) analysis? I want to create a latent variable, then use that latent construct as a continuous variable in an ROC.
I understand both SEM and ROC analysis can be done in R, but how to use the latent variable in the ROC is the issue.
Thanks for any insights.
Best, Ray

Ray Palmer, Ph.D.
Professor
Department of Family and Community Medicine
University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio
palmerr using uthscsa.edu<mailto:palmerr using uthscsa.edu>
210-827-7681

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]