[R] internet routines cannot be loaded, R 3.5.0

Sarah Goslee @@r@h@go@|ee @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Wed Jun 6 22:56:37 CEST 2018

Hi,

install.packages() will install packages you specify,

update.packages(ask = FALSE, checkBuilt = TRUE)

is a useful way to update all installed packages after a major R update.

Your specific error message is probably because the sorengard mirror is down:

https://cran.r-project.org/mirmon_report.html#us

Pick a different mirror, and it should work.

Sarah