[R] open help files from Terminal

Alex Zarebski @ez@reb@k| @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Fri Jun 8 02:49:11 CEST 2018

While we are on the topic, if you wanted to go the other way (open help in
terminal without a whole R session) you can do

R --no-init-file --slave -e "?sd"

I suspect this does start an R session in the background, but makes for a
clean way to view docs through terminal if you use an alias.

Cheers,
Alex

On Fri, Jun 8, 2018 at 1:47 AM, Dmitri Popavenko <dmitri.popavenko using gmail.com