[R] Tables in Rmarkdown Word

Wed Jun 13 16:31:38 CEST 2018

On 13/06/2018 10:10 AM, Bert Gunter wrote:
> You should post this on the r-package-devel  list, not here. That list is
> exactly concerned with such issues. This list is about R programming itself.

No, r-package-devel is about developing and publishing R packages, not
using them.

I don't know the answer to this question.  Others like it tend to appear
on Stack Overflow with the "knitr" tag, so that might be a better place
to ask if no answer appears here.  But like here, that forum asks for
reproducible examples (i.e. the R code that doesn't quite work).

Duncan Murdoch