[R] Data frame with Factor column missing data change to NA

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Jun 14 02:30:13 CEST 2018

Hi Bill,
It may be that the NonAcceptanceOther, being a character value, has ""
(0 length string) rather than NA. You can convert that to NA like
this:

df2$NonAcceptanceOther[nchar(df2$NonAcceptanceOther) == 0]<-NA

Jim