[R] Problems running a PGLS model with phylogenetic uncertainty

Hannah van Noort h@nn@hvnoort @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Jun 17 19:19:30 CEST 2018

Hi again,

My apologies for the incomplete script last time. Hereby the updated
dataset, phylogenetic tree information and R-script. This time the errors I
mentioned should pop up.
Once again thank you in advance for any help/tips.

Kind regards,

Hannah van Noort