[R] Multinomial Logistic Regression with Complex Survey using 'Survey' Package in R

Wed Jun 20 00:33:40 CEST 2018

Did you download the new package and check? Is there some reason you
shouldn't do this in any case?

There is also usually a News file in the package download that tells you
about new features.

-- Bert

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."