[R] r crossed nested random effects lme4

Thu Jun 28 03:48:08 CEST 2018

Generally speaking, purely statistical issues are off topic on this forum,
which is about programming in the R language. More to the point, the
r-sig-mixed-models forum is concerned with questions about mixed effects
models, so you should post there.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter