[R] Σχετ: x-axis tick marks length in ggplot2

Fri Jun 29 19:33:11 CEST 2018

Hello,

I don't believe what you want is possible because:

axis.ticks.x and axis.ticks.y change the width of the tick marks

axis.ticks.length changes the length but there is no x and y axis
versions, just a general purpose one.

Sorry I couldn't be of much help,

Rui Barradas