[R] Words near one another.

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Fri Mar 2 04:49:14 CET 2018

Problem is not that your question is obvious, but that it is not clear what you want.

However, you should be aware that R is a powerful programing language in which almost any algorithm you can find can be implemented. If you don't find answers when you Google or read the Text analysis Task View, then you can read some literature on the topic and create some tools to meet your needs.