[R] Desktop.ini hiddeln file creates during compilaiton

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Sat Mar 3 00:33:24 CET 2018

Make a reproducible example [1][2][3], because it doesn't happen for me. Then post your example at [4] or [5], because this is the wrong list for this question.

You may find that the act of browsing the directory using a GUI is what creates that file rather than the compilation itself.

[1] http://stackoverflow.com/questions/5963269/how-to-make-a-great-r-reproducible-example

[2] http://adv-r.had.co.nz/Reproducibility.html

[3] https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/reprex/index.html (read the vignette)

[5] https://github.com/RcppCore/Rcpp/issues