[R] Σχετ: Problem with Rd2.tex tduring compilation

michael tsagris mtsagris at yahoo.gr
Mon Mar 5 14:46:01 CET 2018

Hi and thanks for the prompt reply. I cannot say I understood or know what to do.
Can you please tell me which is this mailing list?

    Στις 2:15 μ.μ. Δευτέρα, 5 Μαρτίου 2018, ο/η Michael Dewey <lists at dewey.myzen.co.uk> έγραψε:

 The error is that one of your documentation files is failing. Try
compiling each one separately with
R CMD Rd2pdf yourfilenamehere.Rd
and see what happens.

There is a list especially for package developers which might be better
in future.

Michael