[R] couple of how-to-do it in R questions regarding corelations and mean and SD of likert items

Richard M. Heiberger rmh at temple.edu
Tue Mar 6 17:29:20 CET 2018

Please look at the microplot package,

install.packages("microplot") ## it will bring in lots of other packages.

Specifically look at the demo

demo("tablesPlusGraphicColumn", package="microplot")

The last item in that demo is an MS Word table with the text of the
question, some numerical information, and the likert plot all in the
same table.
This is essentially what you are asking for.

Please write me off-list if you need help applying this to your data.
I am planning a new release of microplot in a few days, and I would
like to verify that your example works smoothly.