[R] plot problem

Miloš Žarković milos.zarkovic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 21:21:39 CET 2018

Hi,

I am just curious why does this happen:

I use Goldencheetah to analyse my run. It can call R to do further analysis.
I run into interesting problem (for me at least).

If I plot data using plot(d$time,d$heart.rate) everything is OK
if I use plot(d$heart.rate~d$time) I got error:

Error in inDL(x, as.logical(local), as.logical(now), ...) :
unable to load shared object TC:/Programs/Sci/R/R-3.4.3/
library/stats/libs/x64/stats.dllr:
LoadLibrary failure: The specified module could not be found.
In addition: There were 18 warnings (use warnings() to see them)

if I use hist(d$heart.rate) I got the same error.

R works perfectly in Rstudio and in plain installation

Problem is solved (thanks to Goldencheetah users) by adding path
C:/Programs/Sci/R/R-3.4.3/bin/x64
I thought that plot(d$time,d$heart.rate)  and plot(d$heart.rate~d$time)
are actually the same.

regards

Miloš

Miloš Žarković
Professor of Internal Medicine
School of Medicine, University of Belgrade
Clinic of Endocrinology, Clinical Centre of Serbia
11000 Belgrade
PAK 112113
Serbia
email milos.zarkovic at med.bg.ac.rs