[R] Fwd: Learning advanced R

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Wed Mar 14 18:47:25 CET 2018

Nothing you have said tells me you have LaTeX working (a binary install of R does not depend on it), but if you actually know it is installed and available to R then that isn't the problem. Since you have not said what you actually did or what errors you encountered I can only shrug and suggest that that the website is a complete rendering of the book and the for-sale version makes a worthwhile contribution to the author and the community.