[R] help needed on RcppEigen....

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil at dcn.davis.ca.us
Mon Mar 19 14:58:40 CET 2018

For loops are not usually the primary cause of slow processing in R... poor memory handling is.

But the closest you seem to come to asking a question in your email seems to be about Rcpp, which is off topic on this mailing list. Try reading all of the Rcpp vignettes, and then if needed ask on Rcpp-devel and mention which vignettes seemed most closely related to your question and give a reproducible example rather than snippets.