[R] Struggling to compute marginal effects !

Willy Byamungu wmulimbi at email.uark.edu
Mon Mar 19 22:24:42 CET 2018

Dear Oscar,
and any other R-project person,

Can you please help me to figure out the meaning of the following error
message in red ?

Error in eval(predvars, data, env) :
  numeric 'envir' arg not of length one

I computed ordered logit models using 'polr' in R (I just followed the
guidance a handout I found on princeton.edu about logit, probit and
multinomial logit models) . The summary results are obtained without any
problem. *However*, when I'm using the package 'erer' to compute the
marginal effects for the ordered logit models, I'm just getting the error
message above.

Please HELP !!!!

Willy

--