[R] A new version (1.1.0) of the “spm” package for spatial predictive modelling reelased on CRAN [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]
Jin.Li at ga.gov.au
Wed Mar 21 00:57:01 CET 2018
Dear R users,
A new version (1.1.0) of the “spm” package for spatial predictive modelling is now available on CRAN.
The introductory vignette is available here:
There are several new enhancements to the package including a fast version of random forest in using ranger (rg) library(ranger) and the ability to convert relevant error measures to accuracy measure (VEcv). A full list of changes are shown below.
1. Added eight functions to implement random forest using ranger (rg) in library(ranger).
2. Added a new function, tovecv, to convert relevant error measures to accuracy measure (VEcv).
3. Added some accuracy measures for categorical data and one further accuracy measure for numerical data in function pred.acc.
4. Added the variances of predictions to relevant prediction functions.
5. Revised RFcv etc. to use pred.acc.
6. Removed samples with missing values in data(hard).
6. Updated vignette accordingly.
Comments, suggestions and contributions are welcome and much appreciated!.
Jin Li, PhD | Spatial Modeller / Computational Statistician
National Earth and Marine Observations | Environmental Geoscience Division
t: +61 2 6249 9899 www.ga.gov.au<http://www.ga.gov.au/>
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
More information about the R-help