[R] R 3.4.4, internet access fails on Windows XP

Marc Girondot marc_grt at yahoo.fr
Wed Mar 21 22:10:35 CET 2018

To solve similar problem, I just install Lubuntu 17.10 on an old PC
(i686) and I am astonished by the reactivity of the computer... it has a
second life.
The main problem is that Rstudio Desktop 32 bits is no more supported
for Ubuntu 32bits computers but the solution using Rstudio Server 32
bits works very well.
Marc