[R] restricted cubic spline in FGR function

Thomas Alexander Gerds tag at biostat.ku.dk
Sat Mar 24 07:10:34 CET 2018

the problem is not in my package. you can probably see this with tracebach()

rcs is from rms and FGR is just a wrapper for cmprsk

it would be nice though to fix this and if you can I would be very happy
to include your contribution in my package.

--
Thomas A. Gerds -- Department of Biostatistics Copenhagen
University of Copenhagen, Oester Farimagsgade 5, 1014 Copenhagen,