[R] selectFGR vs weighted coxph for internal validation and calibration curve- competing risks model

Ronald Geskus statistics at inter.nl.net
Tue Mar 27 04:40:31 CEST 2018

Dear Raja,

I don't know of any out-of-the-box function to perform internal validation
with a Fine & Gray model. My suggestion is to tweak the validate.cph
function from the rms package. Within that function, you will need to
incorporate the crprep or finegray function to compute the weights and
then use a weighted Cox model.

best regards,

Ronald Geskus

--