[R] Package for Molecular Properties

bbb_@@@ m@iii@g oii verizo@@@et bbb_@@@ m@iii@g oii verizo@@@et
Thu May 3 17:44:04 CEST 2018

Hi Spencer

Thank you for your suggestion.

I tried sos -- Is it actually supposed to actually list out the functions along with the packages?

This is what I got:

found 7 matches
Downloaded 7 links in 4 packages.
Ignoring template.
Warning messages:
1: In file(templateFile, encoding = "utf-8", open = "r") :
  file("") only supports open = "w+" and open = "w+b": using the former
2: In print.packageSum(packageSum(x, title = titSum, ...)) :
  Brew created a file of size 0

Could it be because I recently upgraded to the latest version of R?
When I first tried sos I got a warning (see below):

Attaching package: ‘sos’

The following object is masked from ‘package:utils’:

    ?

Warning message:
package ‘sos’ was built under R version 3.4.4