[R] Installing an Archived Package

William Dunlap wdun|@p @end|ng |rom t|bco@com
Wed May 16 19:26:17 CEST 2018

      install.packages("/polycor_0.7-8.tar.gz", repos=NULL, type="source")

The initial slash would be a problem - it means to find
poglycor_0.7.8.tar.gz in the root directory.
Remove the slash, find where the tar.gz file was put, and try using that
location.  Recall the destdir
setting you used in download.packages or use file.exists() and dir() to
help find it.

Bill Dunlap
TIBCO Software
wdunlap tibco.com