[R] mapping groups of states without interior borders

Mon May 21 19:44:40 CEST 2018

Presumably this is in the package maps?? -- you need to specify such
details when referring to non-base R functionality.

In any case, you are more likely to get a helpful response if you post to
the  r-sig-geo list, which specialized in such spatial statistics/graphics
questions.

Cheers,
Bert

Bert Gunter