[R] remove rows of a matrix by part of its row name

Tue May 22 14:16:06 CEST 2018

Hello,

Please always cc the list.

As for the question, yes, it does. If you want to remove just the ones
with exactly 73.1 use the pattern

grep("^73\\.1$", etc)

Explanation:

Beginning of string: ^
End of string: $
Escape special characters: \\ (needed because the period is a special
character.)

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas