[R] update.packages() after updating R version

Sun May 27 01:35:09 CEST 2018

Is this warning in ?update.packages relevant?

"Take care when using dependencies (passed to install.packages
<http://127.0.0.1:17277/help/library/utils/help/install.packages>) with
update.packages, for it is unclear where new dependencies should be
installed. The current implementation will only allow it if all the
packages to be updated are in a single library, when that library will be
used."

-- Bert

Bert Gunter

sticking things into it."