[R] to R Core T: mle function in 32bits not respecting the constrain

francesc badia roca |br600 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue May 29 07:08:54 CEST 2018

The have set an epsilon > 0 to the point where the assimptota is, to
compute the hessian at the lower it is required to evaluate at the left of
the lower, and this is the point, because I want the estimate that usually
is very close to the lower. I want to set a lower bound in which neither
the estimate nor the hessian would be evaluated.

Finally I set a
suppressWarnings(
reduction <- 0.999
  while(is.na(numDeriv::hessian(p.est_num,llim2*reduction)))
    reduction <- reduction^2
  )

--
Francesc Badia Roca.