[R] Different stack barplots - same color legends

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Nov 1 00:25:27 CET 2018

Hi Roberto,
Here is a snippet of code that translates the text responses of the
BIS-11 into numeric values. Note the reversal of the order in the
second item:

BIS$Q1<-as.numeric(factor(BIS$Q1,
 levels=c("Almost","Often","Occasionally","Rarely/Never")))
BIS$Q2<-as.numeric(factor(BIS$Q2,
 levels=c("Rarely/Never","Occasionally","Often","Almost")))

Jim