[R] Plotting error:

David L Carlson dc@r|@on @end|ng |rom t@mu@edu
Thu Nov 1 15:52:55 CET 2018

You should probably contact the packages maintainer about this.

 maintainer("WaveletComp")  # Notice capitalization
[1] Angi Roesch <angi using angi-stat.com>

David L Carlson
Department of Anthropology
Texas A&M University
College Station, TX 77843-4352

-----Original Message-----
From: R-help <r-help-bounces using r-project.org> On Behalf Of srinivas kotta
Sent: Thursday, November 1, 2018 4:59 AM
To: r-help using r-project.org
Subject: [R] Plotting error:

Dear Members,

Can anybody help me to solve the errors in R-script. I am plotting wavelet
image using  waveletcomp  library . I am trying define maximum and minimum
(range) of the color scale.

*command is*:
wt.image(my.w, color.key = "interval", n.levels = 250,
         legend.params = list(lab = "wavelet power levels", label.digits =
2), periodlab = "periods (days)", maximum.level = 1.5, exponent = 0.5,
show.date = TRUE, date.format = "%F", timelab = "")

*error is:*
Error in wt.image(my.w, color.key = "interval", n.levels = 250,
legend.params = list(lab = "wavelet power levels",  :
  unused arguments (maximum.level = 1.5, exponent = 0.5)

Thanks if anybody solve this.

Thanking you and with Regards,
 Srinivas,

	[[alternative HTML version deleted]]