[R] Reporting binomial logistic regression from R results

PIKAL Petr petr@pik@l @ending from prechez@@cz
Mon Nov 12 11:05:25 CET 2018

Dear Frodo (or Jedi)

The results seems to confirm your assumption that 3 systems are different. How you should present results probably depends on how it is usual to report such results in your environment.

BTW. It seems to me like homework and this list has no homework policy (Sorry, if I am mistaken).

Cheers
Petr