[R] Reporting binomial logistic regression from R results

Bert Gunter bgunter@4567 @ending from gm@il@com
Mon Nov 12 20:48:01 CET 2018

Generally speaking, this list is about questions on R programming, not
statistical issues. However, I grant you that your queries are in something
of a gray area intersecting both.

Nevertheless, based on your admitted confusion, I would recommend that you
find a local statistical expert with whom you can consult 1-1 if at all
possible. As others have already noted, you statistical understanding is
muddy, and it can be quite difficult to resolve such confusion in online
forums like this that cannot provide the close back and forth that may be
required (as well as further appropriate study).

Best,
Bert