[R] semiparametric manova

David Winsemius dwin@emiu@ @ending from comc@@t@net
Tue Nov 13 00:41:10 CET 2018

On 11/12/18 12:37 PM, Yectli Huerta via R-help wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I was wondering if there are other packages like MANOVA.RM that could be used to analysis non normal distributions. I have to analyze data with more than 2 predictor variables and a similar number of response variables. When I try the function MANOVA.wide with more than 2 predictor variables, I get
>
> There is at least one factor-level combination
>             with less than 2 observations!
>
> Is there another package out there that can be used to analyze the significance of more than 2 predictor variables?

That is a warning about a problem with your data in one or more of the
"cells" defined by your factor levels. It's not going to be solved by
choosing another package. You should be able to determine which variable
is causing this warning by first looking at the data, a step should
_always_ precede running any multivariate procedure.

--

David.