[R] Help with Centroids

Robert David Burbidge robertburbidged@t@ @ending from y@hoo@co@uk
Wed Nov 14 07:58:46 CET 2018

Hi Sasha,

Your attached table did not come through, please see the posting guidelines:
"No binary attachments except for PS, PDF, and some image and archive
formats (others are automatically stripped off because they can contain
malicious software). Files in other formats and larger ones should
rather be put on the web and have only their URLs posted. This way a
reader has the option to download them or not."
https://www.r-project.org/posting-guide.html

It is not clear what you are trying to do. As a first step it looks like
you want something like:

lat <- c(9161,9162,9163,9164,10152,10154)
floor(lat/10)*10

Please provide further details on what you are trying to do.

Rgds,

Robert