[R] subset English language using textcat package

Elahe chalabi ch@l@bi@el@he @ending from y@hoo@de
Mon Nov 19 10:48:40 CET 2018

Hi all,

How is it possible to subset English text from a df containing German and English texts using textcat package?

    > library(textcat)
    > dput(data)
    structure(list(x = structure(c(2L, 6L, 5L, 3L, 1L, 4L), .Label = c("Dieses Buch ist erstaunlich",
    "I love this book", "ich liebe dieses Buch", "mehrere bücher in prozess",
    "several books in proccess", "This book is amazing"), class = "factor")), row.names = c(NA,
    -6L), class = "data.frame")

I want the output to be like the following:

    "I love this book"  "This book is amazing"  "several books in proccess"

Thanks for any help!
Elahe