[R] detecting measurement of specific id in column in R

Rui Barradas ruipb@rr@d@@ @ending from @@po@pt
Thu Nov 22 17:53:51 CET 2018

Hello,

No attachment arrived.
R-help allows only a limited number of file types to be attached, if you
file is a text file, change its extension to .txt an try again, please.

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas