[R] TrendRaster function

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil @ending from dcn@d@vi@@c@@u@
Mon Nov 26 18:35:45 CET 2018

a) You had to go out of your way to even install this package... it is lonly available on R-forge. This kind of question seems likely to require support from the package author. (Use the"maintainer" function to identify the author.)

b) You may find a similar functionality in a CRAN package. Try describing what you want to accomplish on the R-sig-geo mailing list.