[R] detecting measurement of specific id in column in R

John Kane jrkride@u @ending from y@hoo@c@
Wed Nov 28 13:54:17 CET 2018

 No attached file. R-help is very fussy about what kind of file it will accept, A txt or pdf is the best bet. On the other hand it usually is best to include any code and sample data in the actual e-mail.  Use the function dput() as the best way to supply data.