[R] Why do two different calls to mgcv::gamm give different p-values?

Øystein Sørensen oy@te|n@@oren@en@1985 @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Oct 2 14:48:52 CEST 2018

Thanks a lot, Simon. That was a silly mistake on my part. After correcting,
there is still a slight difference between the p-values, but this is so
small that I guess it is just numerics.

Best,
Øystein