[R] Sp-package overlay

Ben Tupper btupper @end|ng |rom b|ge|ow@org
Tue Oct 2 22:41:11 CEST 2018

Hi,

I'm pretty sure that what you ask is likely not too hard to do.  On the other hand, I think you will do well to consider the following...

1. Join the mailing list; the folks there will know better what you are trying to do - see

2. Switch from the sf package to the sf package if you can - see

https://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/sf/

3. Come up to speed with geospatial data handling in R starting here

https://geocompr.robinlovelace.net/index.html

Cheers,
Ben