[R] Requesting for help on the problem of "subscript out of bounds"

Jim Lemon drj|m|emon @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sat Oct 6 11:15:56 CEST 2018

What I would do next is to insert a line to see where it goes wrong:

for (i in 1:N){
     cat("i =",i,"\n")
     r[i]<-approx_entropy(ts[i,], edim = 2, r = 0.2*sd(ts[i,]), elag = 1)
}

The last i that is printed (which may be the first) will reveal what
caused the error I hope.

Jim