[R] Requesting for help on the problem of "subscript out of bounds"

Sat Oct 6 13:28:09 CEST 2018

Hello,

I suggested NROW (all uppercase) because it works even if its argument,
in your case ts, has only one dimension, nrow needs 2-dim objects.

I have now noticed that you are indexing ts as if it has two dimensions,
and that r is created with function matrix() but then you index it with
just one dimension.

r[i] <- approx_entropy(ts[i,], edim = 2, r = 0.2*sd(ts[i,]), elag = 1)

Shouldn't it be ts[i] or r[i, ] ?

Hope this helps,

Rui Barradas